- About Me: North Carolina girl. Adventure junkie. Writer. Loves Photography, dancing and singing. Music is my life. Love reading...addicted to smoothies and swimming. I love kids, they're awesome. I plan on building my career around them. :D
- Favorite Books: I have many
- Favorite Authors: Nora Roberts, James Patterson, Osho, etc.
- Favorite Quotes: We think we love. And if you think that you love, then there is no possibility for love to happen — because if this is love, then everything is closed. Make fresh efforts. Try to find in the other the real being that is hidden. Don’t take anybody for granted. Every individual is such a mystery that if you go on and on into him it is endless. But we get bored with the other — because just the periphery, and always the periphery. --Osho
- Favorite Cuisine: I love all different types
- Favorite Desserts: Ice Cream
- Favorite Drinks: Smoothies, Water, Fruit juice, Coffee, Tea
- Favorite Junk Foods: Oreos, dark chocolate covered pineapple, veggie straws, oh and of course cheeto puffs (my weakness)
- Best meal ever: Can't choose just one. :D
- My Original Recipes: Smoothies, Spaghetti Sauce, Soup, Fudge, Cookies, and other such things.
- Favorite Restaurants: Hibachi Rock, McCouls, Mellow Mushrooms...
- Foods I hate: I can't really say I hate any at least none that I can think of currently.
- Favorite Movies: I have several
- Favorite Directors: Tim Burton
- Favorite Soundtracks: Titanic, Top Gun, Bring It On, Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Sucker Punch, The Invisible, The Vow, etc.
- Movies I can watch over and over: I'm just listing the recent ones: Megamind, Despicable Me, Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, Tangled, The Princess & the Frog, Parent Trap...etc. (yes mostly animated movies...)
- Actor that would play me in a movie: Jennifer Lawrence...since apparently we look alike. O_o
- Favorite Genre: Everything.
- Favorite Songs: Current Top Five as of 5-19-2012 : The Featherstone by The Paper Kites, Whiskey by Jana Kramer, Why Ya Wanna by Jana Kramer, Can't Go Back Down by Sunday Lane & Always by Peter Bradley Adams.
- Songs I repeat the most: I'll just put the five most played on my Itunes currently Please Don't Leave Quite Yet by Adam Agin, Falling by The Civil Wars, Dead Hearts by Stars, Painted Blue by Sunday Lane & Relentless by Raised by Swans.
- Where I shop: Thrift Stores
- Brands I love: Don't really care about brand names
- I like to wear: Flip flops, shorts and shirts.
- Prized Possessions: My Grandpa's bandana & my dziadzi's jacket
- Places I love: North Carolina, Fort Worth, TX , etc.
- Places I've been: NC, TX, WA, MI, SC, GA, CA, OK, OR, OH, WV, VA, IL, WI, NV...
- Places to see before I die: J. Bay, South Africa; Ireland; Poland; Australia; Italy; Greece; India; Pretty much all of Europe and if possible every single continent.
- Dream Vacation: Ireland with the person I love or a group of amazing friends.
More About Me
- Nicknames: Roxy, Skizz, Coconut, Jelly bean, Jack...
- Nationality: Take a guess?
- Interests: Music, Singing, Dancing, Writing & Photography
- Expertise: Cleaning, Cooking, Taking care of kids...
- Name: The_Unwritten_Stories
- Location: Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
- Gender: Female
- Member Since: 4/17/2012